Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I know what you did last Sunday...Um Hm

I know what you did last Sunday...Um Hm



I know what you did last Sunday... um hm, cause I was doing it too.



I know how you prayed for and blessed the folk, who were not so kind to you.



I know what you did last Sunday... um hm, after a difficult week.



How all that possibly could go wrong, piled up like a mountains peak.



I saw you resist temptation, how you wrestled with lust and pride.



How you fell to your knees and asked for God's help, and trusted you'd not be denied.



I heard you cry out to Jesus, when your family and friends let you down.



How humbly you told them you needed their help, and none of them could be found.



I know what you did last Sunday, and Monday through Saturday too.



You were up at the alter praising and praying, I saw you, cause I was there too.



by Robminx

Copyright © 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment