Friday, August 28, 2009

Dealing

Dealing


tip... tip toe around the subject



the time has come for us to just discuss it



the fracture's clear



the break up's near



the truth is LOUD,



we can no longer hush it.



i shared with you that lately i'm not happy



you said to stop my whining, don't be sappy.



i said thats part of the reason, we've suffered past our season



you said my point of view was just plain crappy.



at the end, how dim the glow, of love that once shined bright



to bed i go, my back i show, my tears they flow all night,



sleep bears no rest, i do my best,to turn the wrongs to right.



this morning, i awoke to see me smiling



i smiled at you, so natural, not like trying.



i bid you well,



no more to tell



HELLO, new life, HELLO,



no more goodbyeing.



by Robminx
Copyright © 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment